Planning a bedroom to make the most out of your space is a big step. Even though you’ll be thinking about how to make the bedroom look beautiful in appearance, it is vital that the bedroom works on a practical level too – so that life can become easier for you and your family.
Read some tips about How to plan a bedroom | Ideas & Advice | DIY at B&Q
When it comes to choosing handmade, bespoke fitted furniture for your bedroom, loft space or living room, have a read through some useful advice on how to get the most out of your fitted furniture choices.
Fitted furniture from Metro Wardrobes is the best way to maximise your space. Why buy a wardrobe which is not exactly the right size and wastes valuable storage space between the wardrobe and the ceiling? Maximising storage space reduces clutter and makes your home look tidier while minimising dusting at the same time. Because they are usually built-in wall to wall, and floor to ceiling, dust won’t be able to accumulate around the tops and sides. Another major benefit of fitted wardrobes is that they keep your clothes in good shape and condition. Therefore, you should pay as much attention to the internal design of your wardrobes as to their outer appearance.
Sliding Wardrobe Doors
Sliding wardrobe doors improve the flow of your room by reducing the inconvenience of doors that open into walkways. Sliding wardrobe doors can be made to measure and are the gateway to the contemporary wardrobe of your dreams.
Walk-in Wardrobes are a real luxury and worth having as they make a big difference to your day-to-day routine. You will be surprised how much nicer it makes you feel in the morning when you don’t have to root around in a dark, cramped cupboard for clothes.
Read some ideas about Top tips for a walk-in wardrobe project | Ideal Home
Plan your bedroom space carefully by choosing furniture that will fit your space. Opting for bespoke fitted wardrobes will make the whole process much easier.
There are countless ranges and styles of fitted furniture available when going with a competent fitted furniture manufacturing company. Good companies will tend to use high-quality German boards and fittings so that your furniture will be up to top standard, making your home an organised, beautiful and functional abode to live within.
Over the last several years, EOT Cleaning has built its reputation as a professional and truly affordable partner for Londoners looking for end of tenancy cleaning. We have a highly skilled team of cleaners; we have the tools and equipment to get the job done. Having carried out hundreds of end of tenancy cleaning exercises across London, we can confidently guarantee you that we can handle any task. This time round, we’re pleased to announce to you that we have put in place an effective online end of tenancy cleaning booking system. The system is meant to make it easier for you as a tenant or landlord, so that you can book our services fast and with ease.
How does our online booking system work?
Here at EOT Cleaning, we are only too aware of the importance of an end of tenancy cleaning; we know what’s at stake in terms of having your deposit refunded or not depending on how good a job you do. In that regard, it is our desire to ensure that the booking process is made as easy and quick as can be possible. Previously, one would have to give us a call, feed us details of their location, size of their home, the date they’ll be available, and so on so forth. This meant that if you failed to get us during working hours, you’d have to wait until the following day in order to speak to us. But with this online booking system, all you have to do is to quickly fill in your location, personal contacts, and date of cleaning; once you do that and submit the online form, the ball promptly goes to our court! We’ll get back to you in order to confirm the details and agree on the date and time you want us to come over.
How about payment when you make an online booking of our end of tenancy cleaning services?
This is easy; you can make payments online via Visa card or master card! Like we mentioned earlier, we will give you a free quote that’s based on the size of your house and amount of work to be done. The quote isn’t final and can be adjusted later when our team shows up at your premises. EOT Cleaning Services’ greatest desire is to leave all our clients satisfied with the job we have done; money only comes afterwards. You don’t have to pay in advance for us to come over! Rather, we’ll agree on a flexible payment method because we know by the time we’re finishing with your house, the results shall speak for themselves! Our online payment platforms are safe and secure.
Advantages of an online booking system;
- Booking our end of tenancy cleaning services online is easy and fast. It helps you save time you’d have wasted trying to contact us with queries, awaiting our feedback, and so on. An online booking helps you give all the relevant details, and leave it to us to get back to you.
- By filling the online booking form, you can now concentrate on other important things like organizing the new premises you’ll be moving to. In other words, booking online is a sure way of throwing the ball to our court; you’ve done your part and it is for us to now play our part.
- You also save a few coins by booking our services online; most tenants are exploited by cleaning companies because they approach them at the last minute when they’re so desperate for the services. But EOT Cleaning is your caring partner, we never hike our prices or overcharge you; in fact, booking early means that you’re always assured of getting a fair deal!
We’re offering attractive discounts to all tenants and landlords who’ll book our end of tenancy cleaning services online! Hurry up and get in touch today.
Read the EOT Cleaning Online End Of Tenancy Cleaning Booking System PDF and share with your people who would need to know it.
Check us on Facebook
The longevity of your door locks is determined by several factors, chief among them being whether you bought high quality, reputable locks; but even with that there is one very important factor that is equally important; good maintenance. It makes no sense to invest in an expensive, high quality lock only for you to neglect it, not take good care of it. Door locks are like your car; for them to serve you well and for long, you’ll need to constantly ensure that they are in good condition. The good thing is that it doesn’t cost or take you much; you just need to constantly check the locks to ensure that they are functioning, and alerting a locksmith immediately you notice some fault.
- One of the first steps towards maintaining your door locks properly is by ensuring that they are correctly fitted. Only a qualified locksmith should fit the locks; a badly fitted lock will suffer under the strain of the door’s weight, and won’t serve you for long. Worse, such a door may be easily broken into because the intruder always looks for weaknesses in the locks in order to break in.
- Some locks will need to be oiled once in a while. Again, seeing that such locks may be complex and using complex technology, it is only paramount that y
ou get a professional locksmiths to help in this. The oil has to be applied gently and at the right places to avoid leaving traces on the wrong parts. You don’t want your hands getting oily and greasy in the morning as you head to work just as you’re closing your door.
- Most people have a habit of banging doors as they exit their homes or offices. Well, this is never healthy or recommendable for your locks. Banging doors may loosen or damage the lock and make it faulty earlier than it would if you didn’t
- Lastly, you have to discourage little children from swinging on doors holding the lock handles! This imposes unwanted pressure on the hinges as well as damages the lock mechanism. A child’s weight is enough to tamper with the working and functioning of a lock especially if she hangs on to the door handle constantly.
Taking good care of your door locks is the surest way of having them serve you for long and without any hitches.
Contact ITTC Locksmiths in London.